Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping & Free 30 Day Returns
Swann 4K Ultra HD Thermal Sensing Dome Security Camera x 2, SWPRO-4KDOMEPK2
The Swann SWPRO-4KDOMEPK2 4K Ultra HD thermal sensing Dome Security Camera is featured with a weatherproof design, IP66 rating and a true detect heat and motion detection.
The super wide 90° field of view covers broad areas, so that you can have fewer cameras in your property, bringing down the cost of home security.
See in the dark up to 150ft (45m) or up to 200ft (60m) in ambient light with the powerful infrared night vision which automatically kicks in as the night falls.
This security camera is built to withstand rain, shine, snow and dust.
Add these cameras to your Swann 4K Series 4K DVR-5580 wired security system with the ability to see more detail than before, in amazing Ultra HD
What's in the box?
- Extra Camera, More Security - Add these cameras to your Swann 4K Series 4K DVR-5580 wired security system with the ability to see more detail than before, in amazing Ultra HD
- Seeing Everything in Ultra HD - Mount the cameras inside or outside to see faces, license plates, packages and more with amazing 4K Ultra HD resolution that’s state-of-the-art, with powerful digital zoom – ensuring you won’t miss a thing
- Protection 24/7 - Know what’s happening at any hour with powerful night vision up to 150ft/45m in total darkness (200ft/60m with ambient light) and the ability to see colour video at night
- Heat Sensing - Swann’s true detect™ heat and motion-based PIR detection reliably captures and records activity, with reliable push notifications and fewer false triggers
- Security Made Smarter - Cut the cost of crime and know what’s happening with this discreet dome-style camera to suit homes, offices, small businesses and retail stores
- What's in the box?
- PRO-4KDOME Camera x2
- BNC Cable (60ft / 18m) x2
- Power Adapter
- Mounting Screws and Plugs
- Operating Instructions
- Theft Deterrent Stickers
|Camera night-vision distance:||Up to 130ft/40m (Total Darkness) - Up to 32ft/10m (colour with sensor light)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Perfect good surfboard for first timers. Foam board so really buoyant
Value for the money
My son just started learning. Had a few lessons and made excellent progress.
Advised to go for a foamy to start as he was learning well. Plus ifhe changed his mind we weren't £500 to £600 out on a hard board. Teens being teens can change their minds.
He loves this board though. Been out 15 times so far and really enjoying it
Great mattress topper and a great price. Quick deliver A+
Arrived next day, and fitted the day after. The topper is very comfortable and gives better sleep than lying on the original mattress
Very good and comfortable
Delighted with the product
Fabulous rug. Looks amazing.
At last I have found a product that does what it says
As a very very hot sleeper and have tried several mattresses and toppers ,this topper seems to tick all the boxes
It still will warm up but will cool quickly unlike other memory foam products
Very good service and delivery from the retail warehouse
Excellent, extremely powerful, long hose ideal too… well made and seems durable. Highly recommend
Wow !! We are so thrilled with this playhouse really good quality , instructions were great all marked out for you and well labelled, took a while to build but looks fab .
Our grandaughter absolutely loves it , would highly recommend this product .
Also delivery was really good , delivery men very helpful x
Sojag Messina 12ft x 14ft (3.65 x 4.26m) Sun Shelter with Galvanised Steel Roof + Insect Netting
Really pleased with the final outcome, but the journey wasn’t all plain sailing… Two of the vertical struts were different to the ones in the instructions, but worked in the same position so no harm there. Just an extra 20 minutes working out what was different. I put it together on my own, but would recommend two to make life easier. There are lots of small parts (screws etc) so make sure you don’t loose any (although there are a few extra of some parts). Some of the wall panels fit together better than others, but there’s a little tolerance built in to allow for this. Take extra care fitting the doors if you want them level and opening smoothly. A couple of door hooks or door restrainers would help stop them blowing about in the wind (they’re quite light). Also a bolt on the non locking door would help keep it in place if you only need to access the shed via a single door. I’ve retro fitted my own so it works as I want.
Excellent delivery excellent product. Very little in the way of assembly and super comfy.
Good quality product, fast shipping !!! Highly recommended