5 Extraordinary Playhouses & Playcentres!!!
It's summertime!! Kids are ready to play all day long and enjoy the day. Playhouses and playcenters provide a fun and safe environment for children to play . If you're like most parents, you cherish those moments when your kids are happy and occupied. And what could be more fun for kids than having their very own playhouse in the backyard? Not only will it give them a place to call their own, but it'll also keep them entertained for hours on end.
They are a great way to keep kids happy and busy, and they can also provide peace at home for parents who need a break. They are also a great addition to your garden, you can drink your tea and enjoy the view.
Many of these structures have swings, slides, monkey bars, and other fun features that kids love. They have tons of options for all ages to go up, down, around and through, igniting both active and imaginative play. Kids can make this the most amazing obstacle course for themselves.
Guaranteed to be the envy of the neighbourhood, this colossal set has tons of options for all ages to go up, down, around and through, igniting both active and imaginative play. Kids can make this the most amazing obstacle course for themselves. When it's time to give their bodies a rest and their brains a boost, try role playing in the playhouse, complete with doors, mini kitchen and a window.
Not only is this set good looking and durable, but it can also be set up two ways to accommodate your yard space. Keep all connected or take the swing beam off and set this up as a separate play area.
-3 level fort for multiple layers of fun for everybody
-5ft crawl tunnel that leads into the next house
-Rock wall ladder for a challenging entry
-Balance beam helps with coordination and gross motor skills
-BBQ grill with play food
-Play accessories includes: Kitchen sink and burner with spatula, tongs and pan
-A trio of swing options: classic belt, acrobar and surf swing
-Spy adventure through telescope atop the crow's nest
-Slide to the ground in seconds on the fireman's pole
-Test out your reflexes and balance on the new ninja staircase
-Share or race on the side-by-side double wave slides
-Classic tic-tac-toe game for all ages
-Longer lasting wood materials for safety, durability and great aesthetics
-EZ Kraft Assembly for less build time and more play time
-Can be setup with swing beam attached or separated
Let your little ladies and gentlemen transport back to the elegant Victorian times within all the comforts of the modern day. With its large bay window, English garden bench, airy half door, classic serving station and fully stocked kitchen complete with phone, contemporary appliances and fresh Velcro food, the Victorian Inn Playhouse sets up your kids for years of fun.
The Victorian Inn Playhouse is made from 100% cedar. With a small, tight knot structure, your lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. In laboratory testing, our durable cedar wood proved to be rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process.
N.B. Please provide a six-foot perimeter around the playhouse as a safety zone.
- - Victorian Style Front Porch
- - Serving Sation, Bench and Modern Appliances
- - Kitchen Complete With a Range of Accessories
- - Constructed From 100% Cedar Wood
- Victorian style with front porch, serving station, bench and modern appliances
- Half-door with large open windows, includes a bay window
- White plastic flower pot holders (flower pots not included)
- Kitchen complete with: telephone, plastic knife, cutting board, faucet, mounted sink, burner, fruit and vegetable basket with velcro food
- Panelised walls for quick and easy assembly
- Constructed of all cedar wood which is naturally decal, rot and insect resistant
This wooden outdoor set for children can change the whole outlook for play. Featuring two levels for role playing, a slide and wavy climbing pole to keep all the kids in your family or neighbourhood physically active. The kitchen and chalkboard inside provide plenty of opportunities to exercise the imagination. Serve up meals and stories to guests at the attached picnic table area. Scramble up the ladder to the balcony to continue the fun journey. With durable construction and a maintenance-free roof, the Woodland View Playhouse will host many backyard adventures for years.
- Unique zigzag climbing poles for a challenging way to get to the top
- Built-in kitchen for role playing
- Oversized chalkboard encourages creativity
- Door has magnetic closure for a secure shut
- Stable high-walled wave slide provides a thrilling ride
- Balcony for extra play space
- Attached picnic table and benches underneath for a shady place to sit
- EZ KidKraft Assembly™ for less build time and more play time
From dragon battles to tea parties, the Skyfort II will elevate your children’s imaginations and your landscape. With its sun-soaked clubhouse, roomy porch, and crow’s nest complete with its own telescope, this towering playland will feel like their own wooden castle. There are plenty of fun and safe ways to move around this personal palace: full length monkey bars swing them straight into the raised clubhouse, a challenging rock wall allows them to climb directly onto the porch and a 10 foot (304.8cm) wave slide for young adventurers slithers them right back down. Need a break from protecting their fortress? Settle onto a relaxing swing or grab a snack at the picnic table. After that, it’s back to ruling their kingdom!
The Skyfort II is made from 100% cedar wood with a small, tight knot structure meaning the lumber will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots. The durable cedar wood is rot resistant and highly resistant to natural decay. All lumber is pre-stained for a smooth and clear appearance, as well as cut and stamped with the part number to help speed up the building process. The laminated swing beam is built strong, with steel clam-shell brackets to ensure that swinging is always safe.
- Raised clubhouse with wood roof, windows, covered entry way and bay windows
- Front porch with sun balcony
- Crow's nest with telescope
- Lower deck with snack stand and picnic table
- Monkey bars with three-position swing beam
- Two belt swings and one 2-person swing glider
- Rock climbing wall and standard ladder
- 10ft (304.8cm) wave playground slide
- Lumber is pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained, and tested for durability
- Instruction manual included
- Includes all wood, hardware, swings, slide, as shown in picture
- Upper deck dimensions: 203.2 x 152.4 cm
- Upper deck height: 152.4 cm (5ft)
- Please provide a six-foot perimeter around the swing set as a safety zone
- Dimensions: H 378.5 x W 688.3 x D 508 cm
- Weight: 353.8 kg
The Lakewood Swing Set Playcentre is the perfect playset for your little ones to spend hours upon end with their friends. Fitted with a raised fort containing a colorful awning and front wall with white trimmed window to add style to the playhouse. Below is another fort with a snack window and a built in bench on the outside for when your little ones want a break.
On the swing beam there are two belt swings and an acrobat bar for plenty of swinging. Included is a flat step ladder providing enough area for small or large feet ensuring safety is a priority. Watch your kids slide back down to the ground with the 8ft speedy slide. Easy assembly with interactive BILT® app can provide step by step instructions on how to set the playhouse up.
Easy Assembly – supported by the step-by-step interactive BILT® app
Two belt swings and an acrobat bar
Flat stepladder for safe entry
Raised fort with colorful awning
Front wall, window and real door
Side snack window
8 ft. Speedy Slide
3 Position Swing Beam
Doors and Windows
Roomy upper deck with colourful canopy for shade and relaxing.
Let the kids enjoy the summer and play all day long in safe environment while drinking your tea, celebrate your kids birthday at your home or do whatever you want to do at the moment. Bring the fun into your garden, also provide great addition to the looks of it. Your kids would be grateful and you will be rested and peaceful.